Skip to content
- Professional aluminium circular saw blade is specially designed for cutting all types of non-ferrous metals such as aluminium, copper and lead and plastics.
- The triple chip tooth grind combined with flat tooth design ensures an excellent finish of the cut.
- The blades have a hard body with a blade hardness 40-45 HRC with a negative cutting angle -6° to -1° .
- The polished, blasted and lacquered blade has K20 quality Tungsten Carbide tips and expansion slots help keep the blade flat and reduce warping
- For Aluminium 100T
- Price Each
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.