Skip to content
- Irwin Professional aluminium circular saw blade is specially designed for cutting all types of non-ferrous metals such as aluminium, copper, lead and plastics.
- The triple chip tooth grind combined with flat tooth provide an excellent finish of the cut. It has a hard body blade Hardness 40-45 HRC with a negative cutting angle -6° to -1° .
- The polished, blasted and lacquered blade has K20 quality Tungsten Carbide Tips and expansion slots help keep the blade flat.
- Fix Factory 10" Mitre Saw
- For Aluminium 80T
- Price Each
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.