Movement Bead 13mmx3m Galvanised - MB13/3MW
- Fix Factory Movement Bead
- Designed to be used to form movement joints in plaster or render where long wall runs either have movement joints in situ or where there is a need to allow for differential or thermal movement.
- The bead consists of two plaster stop lengths joined by a white pvc extrusion which allows for up to 4mm of movement and which is covered by a vinyl tape which is removed after plastering or rendering.
- Internal use only.
- We recommend Stainless Steel or PVC-u for external rendering.
- Quantity per 10
- This product may be subject to an additional carriage charge. Location and access for delivery, product weight and product size are factors that need to taken into consideration by the Fix Factory logistics team. You will receive a personal phone call from Fix Factory to confirm payment and delivery instructions. This policy includes all metal products in 2.4m lengths and more, and all bulk products with a weight in excess of 15kg per unit.